Saturday, June 5, 2010

Full House *

Heyyyyy, guy. So sorry for i didn't update my blog in this few day. My line was suck like bullshit in nowadays, that's why i have no idea to share everything at here. :' (

So now I gonna to share my schudule in this few day. YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA!!  : D

I had a dinner with Mr.Fai at this Wednesday night. ; ) He come to fechted me on time. After that we gonna have to take our dinner at Full House Restaurant near by KLCC.
Hello, Mr.Fai . Sorry for I am always being smart and cever in front of you, heheeeeeeee.  : DDDDDDDDD















After our dinner and photoshoot, Mr.Fai had bring me to Look Out Point be located at Cheras.
There really have a freaking fascinationg nightscape, I can look whole of the Kuala Lumpur at there.


See, it's really a charming charming night.
: DDDDDDDDDDDD

Thank you for your dinner, Mr.Fai.

No comments: