Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mid-Valley Dinner ♥ *

Yea, everyone. I am starting my holiday from now on. Let's say WEEEEEEE~ : DDDDDD
Although I'm already starting my holiday, but I still need to continue my tuition classs in this two weeks holiday. Argggghhhh!! It's really make me to have one's spirits dampened. ;' (

Let's talk about last night. ; D
Yesterday night I had been to Mid-Valley The Manhattan Fish Market to took my dinner with my lovely daddy and mummy. ♥ ♥  We had been this restaurant before, but it seem like long longgg time ago.







My mummy. ; )*

See, my dad always like to make those funny face. haaaaaa. : DDDDDDD

My lovely daddy and mummy. ♥ ♥

After that we went to the sweet specialty store to have a walk, my gluttony dad had bought a super big pack of SWEET, it's  really a very big suprise to me and my mum. Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa.  xDDDDDDDDDDDDD



I know it's the time to be a clever girl right now, I am trying to sleep earlier in nowadays.
My body is srating to become weak and weak, that is the reason I am starting to sleep early. ; DD

1 comment:

Puddingsnow ♥ said...

我看到cheese和fries就发疯,爱死西餐^^

~路过路过~